Sponsor Feature: Tara's Vintage Kitchen

>> Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome to a new week, friends! Today, we are totally thrilled to feature one of our sponsors:
You may recall this darling little shop from our Handmade Holiday Gift Guide. Stocked full of deliciously vintage goodies for your kitchen, it's run by the sweetest mother and daughter team (Sharon & Tara) - appropriately referred to as The Vintage Shoppe Keepers!

From linens to silver to bakeware, Tara's Vintage Kitchen has impeccable taste and offers only the lovliest of lovely vintage treasures from kitchens past. Our current favorite (perfect, in fact, for a Valentine's Day gift) is this 1950's Vintage Red Apron:
Please do stop by Tara's Vintage Kitchen.
We are sure you'll adore their finds as much as we do (not to mention the photos are just perfection!).
You can also check out the shoppe keeper's blog here.
{all photos courtesy of Tara}

6 comments:

Unknown January 11, 2010 at 5:06 AM  

I love Tara's Vintage Kitchen! When I ordered my beautiful, rusty, chippy, old scale it arrived with special goodies in my box. I'm waiting now for another old pink one with a round top, because I missed that one.

an encourager January 11, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

There's just something about red bows - that apron tied around the drawer knob is darling.

Anonymous,  January 11, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

ahh, aren't you girls just the sweetest, thank you so much for your sweet words, I am flattered!! I love seeing my little ole shoppe on your blog, makes me smile, happy Monday!

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ January 11, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

don't you just love her shop.....I SURE DO!!


xoxoxo

Jeanne Oliver January 11, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

I agree!! Tara's shop is beautiful and I love her photos too. She is also so genuine and lovely!

Simply Mel {Reverie} January 11, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

Tara is an absolute doll! Love her shop and can happily say I have bought a few favorites from her! SOOO lovely!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP