Being Who You Want To Be

>> Thursday, June 25, 2009

I don't think I ever stop dreaming of the things I could do if I only took the time to learn how or the person I want to be as I get older. The ever present question, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" is in constant refinement. I'm always wondering what I'll be as I continue to grow up!

The first thing I remember ever wanting to be was an anesthesiologist--because it was the biggest word I could say. In high school my dream was to be the CEO of a major corporation. In my heart, I've always wanted to be an author or a store owner.

Other than the things I've wanted to BE, I've got a long list of the things I want to DO & learn how to do:
{learn to play guitar}

{learn to sew a plethora of goodies}

{learn to cook creatively & healthily}

{learn to surf...& confidently wear a bathing suit}

{write something life changing}

I never want to stop adding to who I am and what I can do. Learning something new can be scary but maintaining your sense of self is priceless. What things are on YOUR "learn-to-do" list?
{click on each image to see artist}

3 comments:

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss June 25, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

I would love to how to really sew... not just the basic things that I have learned so far.

I also want to learn how to be a better wife, friend, sister, daughter... I know it will be a life long process.

The Kelleher Family June 25, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

I think your blogs are life changing, and from the looks of it you are an amazing cook too! Good job...


I want to learn how to be a better, wife, mother, friend, employee and well me!

Jeanne Oliver June 25, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

I have always wanted to write a book! We will see....I haven't grown up yet...it may still be in the cards:-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP