Weekend BBQ

>> Friday, June 26, 2009

It's already the end of June! Can you believe it? I haven't even had ONE summer BBQ yet and I have to say, I'm itching for it a wee bit!

Here's some Summer BBQ inspiration for you....

{meatball grill basket. click image to get!}
I found this as I was spying wedding registries and a) it made me hungry but b) it made me want to have a summer BBQ!

While on a romantic getaway, I fell in love with a wine you can't anywhere except online.
Not your average Sauvignon Blanc drinker here however, Frias made a wonderful one that was delightful paired with cheese, fruit AND chocolate!
{Get your Frias Wine here}

{image from www.thepartydress.net}
Well, if you're going to enjoy a nice glass of wine, the kids should have a nice glass of lemonade to enjoy!
I bought the above jars for my son's 1st birthday party and they were a hit!
Buy the pieces here

So...get some ice in a bucket, the glasses out, the fire started, some s'more fixins, meat, friends, and some music together. It's time to RELAX a bit, don'tcha think?!

5 comments:

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ June 26, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

I think the term is "chillax...." the ultimate summer BBQ experience.

And thank you, I will. :)

XOXOXO

Anonymous,  June 26, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Uhm yeah, I think it is time to BBQ and get me some of those adorable jars with those super cute lids!! Happy weekend girls~

kadler June 27, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

Omg I've never seen those meatball grillers before and now I must have them!

kadler June 27, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

Though first maybe I need a grill :)

Kasey June 29, 2009 at 4:14 AM  

so you know what we grilled this weekend?
procuitto wrapped figs..and they were delic!
hope you girls are doing well...
and legs....3 weeks to go!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP