How To Get What You Really Want

>> Friday, May 1, 2009

How do you get what you have as your vision to come into reality?
Here are some tips!

I missed the boat for birth announcements and was sincerely discouraged.
Thankfully, I thought of an alternative.
This was my vision for my son's 1st Birthday Announcement.
birth announcement1. Figure out what you know you want
I knew I wanted:
-3 Photos: Birth, 6 Months, and 1 Year.
-Green & Brown as the Colors

2. Find things that fit your vision that you can share with a designer.
For me, it went back to my son's bedding that I love.

birth announcement3. Be able to describe why those things fit your vision.
My son's bedding was non-traditional, unique, modern, and didn't scream "baby."

4. Feel comfortable communicating with your custom designer. It's their job to meet your needs!
What I love about working with Emily is that she loves the editing & revision process!
It was FUN to work with her and be her client. She wanted to make sure I got exactly what I wanted
because she knew that these announcements were a big deal to me.

We hope this helps you when you're working on your next custom design!
frenchie and flea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP