Daily Dose of Inspiration

>> Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some times I feel like I must walk with my head down.
I seem to drown in routine but not today!
Today I would step outside the box I put myself in and reclaim a little joy within the seemingly ordinary!
Out in the big wide open of my own back yard I had a moment to resurface from the mundane and recharge the creative batteries. Some times that's all it takes!
Today, I encourage you to look at the ordinary from a new perspective!Find new colors, ornate detail, and life; then create something from it!
What will you make?
A card, a hand written letter, a floral arrangement?
Let it be done!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 14, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

I do have lemons, I suppose I could make lemonade!! however, just relaxing in the sun sounds wonderful too...uhm, your photography is also wonderful, have I told you that?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP