Annie's Senior Design Show - SUCCESS!

>> Tuesday, April 27, 2010


Well, I'm back from San Diego where I attending my sister, Annie's, Senior Design Show! It was SUCH a great weekend and I'm beyond proud of my sis! She and I had so much fun putting the finishing touches on her installation...it was styled gorgeously and her work was FABULOUS! She is so talented, it's insane! Here are some pics we took before the show opened...





She made a beautiful coffee table book using the images from Gina Maxine and Frenchie & Flea's Ballerina in the Countryside photo shoot.

I LOVED the mugs she design for "Baker Brewhouse"
And my favorite pieces of all - custom cut grip tape and hand painted skateboard decks! Are these not beyond fantastic?! I can't wait to hire her to make one for our place!


I LOVED this coloring book she created. The illustrations inside were amazing - I see this being sold at Anthropologie!!!!

I helped whip together their BBQ Reception tablescapes with a punch bowl full of Otter Pops, kegs of Root Beer, and some mini cupcakes from Heavenly Cupcake in San Diego.
THE GRAND OPENING!!!!

So proud of you, sis!

12 comments:

annie b April 27, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

wait i just sobbed in the local kids gym. love you sis, thanks for all the help, you are AMAZING!!!

Molly April 27, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

You Baker girls are ridiculously talented. I'm so in love with that mug!!! I'd love to get one like it for my dad for father's day. Annie - do you make/sell custom mugs? Can I buy one?

Victoria Hayden April 27, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

She is very talented and creative! I love the outside of that coloring book...yes, Anthropologie! Great job on everything!!

Hugs,
Victoria

aub April 27, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

Congratulations to your sister; she is amazingly talented, as are you. I love seeing the detail and love you put into every shoot, your home, her design school installation.... all of it!

Melissa April 27, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

oh my wow. seriously, SERIOUSLY wish i could have been there. i mean, it's only how many states away???? like 25??? ok, all joking aside, she is insanely talented, and i absolutely love her style. you both are so creative and the style is very similar to my own, which is just fun to enjoy! congrats congrats!!!

Unknown April 27, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. I'm VERY impressed and proud of you, Annie. xoxo

Helena - A Diary of Lovely April 27, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

how gorgeous!! what a talented family!!

Emilia Jane April 27, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

Wow! She is so talented. I even loved how she styled her exhibit! Can't wait to see what she does next!

bink and boo April 27, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

Wow! Those decks!!! Such talent.

gina April 28, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

amazing, annie! show me the ballerina book the next time you're in town!

Carol April 29, 2010 at 7:32 AM  

What a wonderful show Annie put on. I want to GO to Baker Brewhouse!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP