Real Wedding: Giselle & Fernando

>> Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well, today is a very exciting day as we are posting our very first Real Wedding from a bride we just adore! Giselle hired Frenchie & Flea to create her wedding invitations months ago, and we are just thrilled to be able to share her wedding photos with you today!

Here are some details from the gorgeous bride...
It took place November 15, 2009, it was probably the most amazing Sunday ever! The Wedding took place at Coral Gables Congregational Church, in Coral Gables Florida at 3:30pm. The Reception took place at the Red Fish Grill in Coral Gables, an amazing restaurant overlooking Biscayne Bay.



My dress was from Ever After here in Coconut Grove Florida. The designer was Ulla-Maija Couture. I was all about the traditional wedding, from the wedding music in the Church to the veil in front all the way down the Aile! My veil was created by a designer from Ever After.

I had my Groomsman in black ties and my beautiful bridesmaids in long, flowing
Eggplant dresses by Jim Helm.



My Flowers were created by Gil Sosa. I wanted something simple. My arrangements were domes of white Hydrangeas, filled with White Roses, and Cymbidium Orchids. He had willows in the middle of the dome, with hanging orchids. Amazing!!!





The Reception was everything I had envisioned and more! My high school friend Ursula helped me tremendously. There aren't enough THANK YOU's I can ever express to her for what she did for me...She did a lot of my DIY projects including creating my centerpieces for the cocktail hour. I had a table with all of our grandparents photographs when they got married. I also did not want favors, so we donated to Take Hope Against Cancer, in memory of my Uncle and my husband's Grandfather who passed away from cancer. On our tables we had your fabulous Menus, with an Orchid and my donation cards with a bracelet from our charity.




The linens were from A Touch of Class, also here in Miami. My cake was created by Nineta, she is actually a friend of my aunts who does not do this professionally, and did one heck of a job!!!! My cake was exactly what I wanted!




For our cocktail music, we had a Cuban (one man) Band, play "old Cuban music" (both our families are Cuban)...mostly music from like the 50's-70's, things our parents really could enjoy! My grandparents loved every minute of him, too! After, my very talented brothers (one sings and the other plays the guitar) played a song for my husband and I. AND, we also had a DJ!



And finally, Maloman Photographers...I have no words....Stephan and Candace (his wife) are a talented amazing team, and they were the first thing I booked 2 days after my engagement! I love them!

WOW! I mean this traditional & classy affair was just gorgeous! Thank you so much, Giselle, for letting us share your special day with our reader! We loved working with you and wish you and Fernando all the best!

3 comments:

Nicole-Lynn February 9, 2010 at 5:31 AM  

Very pretty wedding! Such a beautiful couple! I also live in Florida and loved seeing their wedding :)

Unknown February 9, 2010 at 8:10 AM  

Emily and Allegra,

THANK YOU!

We are forever grateful :) You guys rock!

Thank you Thank you :)

I love it!

alli/hooray February 10, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

This wedding is absolutely beautiful! wow.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP