Sponsor Feature: Style Your Life

>> Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a fantastic Superbowl Sunday and weekend! Today, we are featuring another lovely sponsor: Style Your Life!




The author of the fabulous style blog, Jennifer, is a seasoned fashion and interior style guru! With over 17 years experience, she has created a business that puts her passion to work and helps others find and cultivate their own personal style!

When we asked Jennifer what motivated her to start her very own business, she replied:
I have always loved clothing and decorating. As long as I can remember people have asked me where I get my clothes, and if I would take them shopping. So I figured why not get paid to do it? I have the BEST job in the world. It is so rewarding to help someone redo their wardrobe or home. It really has a big positive emotional impact on their life.


Now #1
Now #1 by jrosson featuring Old Navy dresses


Style Your Life is filled with outfits, ideas, style tips, and inspiration for everyday! Where does Jennifer go for inspiration? She says:
One of my biggest inspirations is shopping (surprise surprise). I also LOVE LOVE LOVE magazines and blogs. I subscribe to so many or both. There are so many amazing blogs out there, an amazing amount of talent, in the blogosphere! And the beach, I love the beach it is my natural inspiration.



Jennifer's favorite article of clothing?
A black dress, it is a classic stylish piece. It can be worn casually with boots and sandals...Professionally with a jacket, hosiery and pumps...Dressed up with strappy heels and costume jewelry. It can be worn on a date, to a brunch, dinner party, business meeting, holiday event....



We asked Jennifer, how does one cultivate their own personal style, both in their home and in there wardrobe? And she gave us this great advice in response:
Even if you have nothing else to wear with it our don't know where to put it in your home, you'll figure it out. I think a lot of my clients buy things because they need them. For example you have house guests coming and you hate your bedding, you rush out and buy something you don't love because you have to have something. Of you are going to a shower and run out last minute and buy a dress. Instead buy a piece when you are out and you just love it. Then your home and closet will be full of what you love instead of a mish-mash of things that you aren't crazy about.

Finally, we asked Jennifer for the one piece of fashion advice she would give everyone and she gave us this tip:
Don't wear or buy a trend because it is popular. Only buy something if you love it and it looks amazing on you!


Thank you Jennifer! We look forward to gathering much more style advice on your blog!

2 comments:

Anna @ IHOD February 8, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

I recently found her blog and LOVE it.
Great sponsor!!

Dandy February 8, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

Fantastic advice. I've been guilty of buying things at the last minute. I've been having a hard time coming up with a "style" for my space. I can't envision the entire thing. I need to just start personalizing it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP