A Beautiful Idea

>> Monday, February 22, 2010



Have you all heard about A Beautiful Idea? Well, I recently signed up to be a part of this AMAZING movement, created by one of my favorite bloggers and etsy shop owners: Evie Schaffer. She, like many of us creatives, has struggled with the burning question of:

"How can I use my creativity for a bigger purpose...How can I help change the world?"


To help answer that question and fulfill her desire to HELP, Evie founded A Beautiful Idea. How does it work? Artists partner with A Beautiful Idea and create a product(s). They sell product(s) and donate the money to the current charity via A Beautiful Idea’s donation center.

It is really that simple.

If you are an artist, create. If you are an art lover, support A Beautiful Idea by buying our artists’ products, donating to our current charity, and spreading the word.




F&F has teamed up with A Beautiful Idea, and will be selling something special in the shop every month for charity. Currently, all proceeds are going to one of my FAVORITE charities: World Vision to provide relief in Haiti.



I have created a one of a kind Gift Wrap Kit, made with burlap, lace tulle, vintage ribbon and a kraft paper tag. Hand crafted and hand stamped with LOTS of love...this kit will make any package beautiful! It truly is the gift that keeps on giving...I hope somebody out there purchases it and uses it for someone extra special in their life!



If you have an Etsy Shop, I urge you to create something wonderful and team up with Evie and A Beautiful Project. And for all of you Etsy lovers/shoppers out there, here is a link to all the participating shops!



To purchase the Gift Wrap Kit, click here.

5 comments:

Dandy February 22, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

What a gorgeous gift wrap kit!

forget.me.knot.weddings February 22, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

Oh I love these!! I want to wrap all gifts in them!

Julie February 22, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

Very pretty! I'm racking my brain to try and think of any upcoming events... Will you guys be offering the gift tag separately in the shop? I love it!

Anna @ IHOD February 23, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

what a wonderful cause and idea and beautiful product to donate! Off to check it out!

Unknown March 3, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

This packaging is BEYOND beautiful! And what a generous thing you all are doing! xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP