What Are You Thankful For?

>> Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One of my favorite Thanksgiving memories is writing down what we are all thankful for on little notes and putting them in a jar and passing it around the table, reading them aloud. I think it's really intimate and special to share gratitude together as a family...and to not forget the reason for this holiday! In honor of that, here are some printables for YOU to download and print! Cut them out and place them around your table for your family and friends to fill out and share!



DOWNLOAD HI-RES PRINTABLE PDF HERE

What are YOU thankful for?

Add Image

7 comments:

Unknown November 25, 2009 at 4:23 AM  

thanks for these! i'm truly thankful for all i've been given....but, at the top of my list are my husband and three amazing kids.

LuLu November 25, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Today I'm thankful for a doctors office that had an appointment bright and early and the miracle of medicine!! :) okay after that it's a heart full of thankfullness for my family and friends!!
xo,
LuLu

Cathi November 25, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

I am thankful for my family, friends, good health and the health of my family, food on our table, a job, a roof over our heads...life is good, for that I am thankful!

Have a awesome Thanksgiving and thank you for the download! :)

HeatherClark November 25, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

cute idea! have a great thanksgiving!

Unknown November 25, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

I love the "I am Thankful For" idea. How awesome are the two of you for making it so easy for all of us to print?! So awesome!

Cassie November 25, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

I am thankful for perfect little blogs like yours xx

Moore Minutes November 25, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

I just LOVE this post! Made me smile! :) Happy Thanksgiving.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP