Yellow KitchenAid Love.

>> Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This is my number one registry item, and Allegra's mom was the amazing lady who bestowed the KitchenAid mixer and all of it's glory upon me at my shower.  OH MY GOSH I'M IN LOVE.  Thank you!!!  And thank you for the beautiful shower...it was just PERFECT!
SERIOUSLY loved my invitations (and matching personalized stationary) from this Etsy shop!
Amazing menu including lots of mimosas!
Adorable potted plants in milk glass and salt water taffy on the table!
Delicious homemade cookies (Allegra = baking champion!) and retro candy sticks tied with vintage ribbon....SWEETEST place settings ever!
I LOVED all my yellow goodies...can you tell what my kitchen colors are????

All I can say was my shower was a perfect day with amazing company!  I felt showered and loved and I am so thankful for friends and family like mine!!!!  THANK YOU!  


2 comments:

The Fancy Lady September 1, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

aww everything looks so pretty i love kitchen aid i have the martha stewart edition in martha stewart blue its amazing!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss September 3, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

So pretty. Love all of the yellow. Esp the mixer!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP