Glittered Pumpkins!

>> Friday, September 25, 2009

I have been seeing these gorgeous glittered DIY pupmkins everywhere so I just HAD to do them myself!
Michael's Craft Store sells a glittered pumpkin kit, too! It's $15.99 but I found a coupon so I got it for $8.69. Check dealnews.com for coupons that may be available for some of your favorite stores!All I had to do was buy my mini pumpkins
(I wasn't about to attempt glittering a beast before I knew this would work!)
When I had one done and one naked, I decided...it's time to glitter on!
Are these not soooo fun!!
I was able to complete these--with photos-in 30 minutes!
Not too shabby and a great use for the baby's nap time!
Now, I just have to get the Hus to agree to let me keep the glittered pumpkin on the entry table.
(he HATES glitter!)
Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Kimberly September 26, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

Hi, I did this last year and the pumpkins started rotting on the bottom. Just be careful not to leave them on precious wood surfaces.

lorieloo September 28, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

why do husbands have to be glitter haters? mine is as well.
LOVE LOVE LOVE these. so fun.

paperbird October 1, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Beautiful blog and the pumpkins are lovely!

Anonymous,  October 3, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

ooh! i love these! might have to "bedazzle" some pumpkins for an upcoming party!

paige October 5, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

i LOVE glittered pumpkins!
too cute

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP