Black Pumpkins

>> Friday, September 25, 2009

A super easy pumpkin craft.

All you need is:
black spray paint
ribbon
white paint

I took my Sugar Pumpkin outside onto the lawn and although the plate is ugly, it protected my grass.
After all three had sat in the sun for 10 minutes and were dry, I took them inside for final touches.
(Spray them sitting up first. After they are dry, tip them over to spray the bottoms)
Add a little flair with some ribbon of choice and tie it around the stems.
Paint a Spooky/Festive word and put them on your mantel!
I cannot remember WHERE I saw this idea but it wasn't mine :)
If it was from your blog, tell us so we can reference you!!

2 comments:

Sa-Sea September 30, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

NO WAY!!! HOW DID I MISS THIS! I LOVE IT! AND I GOING TO GET CRACKING ON DOING IT! THANKS FOR BEING SO DARN SMART!

Glamarella Junk October 1, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

How Fun is THIS!!!!!
Cool stuff...Love your Blog!
Come for a Visit...
Glamarellajunk.blogspot.com
Sherry

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP