Calling All Couples!!!!!

>> Monday, June 7, 2010


Frenchie & Flea is styling an upcoming wedding/bridal shoot with the wonderful Untamed Petals and extremely talented Gina Maxine Photography! It will be in August on the Central Coast, CA.

I am looking for real couples who would love to share their REAL love in front of the camera! Married, engaged, dating - whatever - we want to hear from YOU! So if you're in love and want some amazing photography to keep forever, please send your photos and a little bit of info about your love story to emily@frenchieandflea.com.

The shoot will most likely fall on a weekend in late August. We will take "model" applicants through the week and be in touch by early next week with more details! Thank you!!

4 comments:

jenny June 7, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

Hey Emily! Jenny Fugler (Jeffrey) here. Sooooo wish I could enter, but I live way far from where you're probably going to do the shoot and I think my husband will be deployed then. Bummer... I love all things on your blog and Untamed Petals! Great idea!

Candace @ Candace Creations June 7, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

Man I wish I lived closer! My hubby and I didn't get good pictures when we got married 3 years ago! I'm going to tell my sister about this though, she lives on the west coast and that is around her anniversary so I bet they'd be up for it (they are a beautiful couple and would look great on camera!)

Anonymous,  June 8, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

How about using OLD people!!!!!!!!!! LIKE ME!

Lolo @ The Adventures of Stig and Lolo June 8, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

How exciting! Love you both....such creative geniuses! I will email you shortly :)

~Lauren

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP