Aparment Therapy: Small Cool 2010

>> Tuesday, June 15, 2010


In case you missed this fantastic Apartment Therapy House Tour last week, I had to share some of my favorite photos (all shot by my fabulous friend, Jess Watson, of The Wife of an Artist) with you! This charming 1930's Sausalito, California cottage is only 365 square feet! Owner, Beth, won this year's Small, Cool 2010 contest with her creative, eclectic and functional design, and this home tour is probably one of my favorite's from AT.





For more on Beth's stylish hideaway, click here. All photos by Jess Watson.

6 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely June 15, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

How funny, I also posted about this today :)
Love this little home, it’s so so gorgeous!

bink and boo June 15, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

What a dreamy little space. I love it!

Shorely Chic June 15, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

I am completely obsessed - I would live there in a heart beat!

OneCraftyFox June 16, 2010 at 6:14 AM  

What an incredible blog you have!! I'm excited to see more :) Please drop on by my blog any time, I would love to see you there!

Sa-Sea June 16, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

wow! I am wishing I could live in that house!!!! With all of her stuff in it! it all looks soo cozy!

Anonymous,  June 19, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

It's a darling house. Perhaps 'tis just me, but it seems as though every nook & cranny is just jammed with trinkets... can't help but think the space would have a bit more of an open feel with less "stuff".

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP