Yellow Love

>> Tuesday, April 13, 2010

When in doubt, I turn to YELLOW. It is my most favorite of all favorite colors! Tell me, lovelies, what is YOUR go-to color?! Do you obsess over green or blue or pink or white like I do over yellow?!

{Yellow Converse Clad Wedding Party on Style Me Pretty; Image by Kate Webber}

{Yellow Chevron Striped Wall Coverings from Michelle of Lonny Magazine NYC Apt.; found on Decor8; photography by Patrick Cline}

{Michael Musser's Kitchen Re-Do found on Design*Sponge - I LOVE the butcher block counters!}

{An ADORABLY styled Love Shoot on JL Designs; photography by Gabrial Ryan}

{Yellow chair (and awesome kitchen sink!) found on These Favorite Things}

{Bright & airy blooms from Martha Stewart Magazine; found on Dress, Design & Decor}

{Yellow Wedding Booties - YES PLEASE - found on Ruffled; photography by Adam LeSage}

12 comments:

Amie April 13, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

I'm a huge fan of yellow. Our whole kitchen is yellow, and I just made a poof-ball-string of yellow, green and blue to go in the kitchen. I just love it...it's so HAPPY.

For clothes I tend to be drawn towards blues but it's just because it masks all my imperfections :)

burlap+blue April 13, 2010 at 7:01 PM  

you guys are awesome...I have never liked yellow, but this post makes me wish otherwise:)

I prefer greens, personally!

Anonymous,  April 13, 2010 at 7:23 PM  

Grass green!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar April 14, 2010 at 2:23 AM  

Yellow is my total favourite, so this post is like a dream to me! Thanks so much for sharing. Must find a pair of those yellow converse!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely April 14, 2010 at 3:16 AM  

i used to hate yellow and now love love it!
might not be my to go color but it definitely makes me happy

Amanda April 14, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

I saw a wedding once where yellow was there accent color. Very cute.

stephanie April 14, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

it's an aqua blue for me! my happy color!

love,natalie April 14, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

just found a cute pair of yellow sandals at target yesterday for $6.49!!! I love yellow:)

ChYmEc!nDy** April 15, 2010 at 8:31 PM  

Yellow is also my favorite color.

This Mama April 15, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

I also love yellow especially in interior decorating. I don't feel like I can wear yellow well though (maybe it's too much yellow in my skin) so I buy my girls fun yellow things like sunshine yellow shoes, yellow flower barrette, and a gorgeous marigold yellow tutu skirt. I am working up the nerve to buy some yellow rainboots for ME :)

Grace April 16, 2010 at 7:18 AM  

i love wearing warm golden yellow. it's my favorite clothing color, but i always have trouble matching it - any tips from fellow yellow lovers?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP