Untamed Petals Spring Collection in Full Bloom

>> Thursday, April 22, 2010



Well, the much anticipated new line from Untamed Petals is finally HERE! Yep, you can shop to your heart's content in her new online shop, and drool over this amazing eye candy from her Spring/Summer 2010 Collection!

I have been fortunate enough to be able to help Amanda with her photo shoot and branding/graphic design, as well as use her fabulous pieces in the recent ballerina shoot I styled. I also adorned my entire wedding party in her one of a kind pieces! Needless to say, I'm a HUGE fan (can you tell?).

Amanda shared her inspiration for this collection with me:
"I was really inspired by all of the fresh colored floral silk prints I was seeing on the runways and in look books. The collection is feminine and romantic with a slight edge."


When I asked her what her absolute favorite piece was, she responded:
"My favorite piece is the full bloom blush sash. I see it on a wedding gown, with a pair of jean shorts with a tucked in white tee or as a sash on a vintage silk dress! I wanted all of my pieces to be really versatile so customers could wear them again and again."

Amanda's fashion philosophy is simple:
"I think the main thing for me is expressing your personal style by adding a bold accessory. It's such an easy and accessible way to make your look unique."

Are you swooning?!?! Make sure you check out her amazing feature on Ruffled Blog today as well! There are plenty more fabulous photos over there, as well as a GIVEAWAY and a Ruffled Reader's discount code so you can get to shopping at Untamed Petals! Spring is in full bloom, now its time to make your wardrobe reflect that! Happy shopping, lovelies!

11 comments:

ever ours April 22, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

so so beautiful and gorgeous!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely April 22, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

I am not only swooning, I AM DROOLING!!!!

Aly April 22, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

Wow! Amanda has been up to some REALLLLLY great stuff! I am sooooo impressed!!!!

forget.me.knot.weddings April 22, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

So beautiful! Love the collection!!

Mande April 22, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

I am so in love with everything!!! Amanda rocks!!

Amanda - Untamed Petals April 22, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

Thank you EM!!! This post is awesome! Love u!

Molly April 23, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

Wow. Absolutely gorgeous. You are super talented, Amanda!!

Emily Voigtlander April 24, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

WOW! So so pretty! I love the main photo of the mannequin.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP