Workspace Makeover: More Before Shots & A Preview!

>> Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So tomorrow is the Big Reveal of my Workspace Makeover! Not only that, but our entire place will be featured on Apartment Therapy!! Crazy, right!? Well I have been styling and cleaning and organizing like a champ to get my workspace AND home in photo-ready condition. So make sure you check in tomorrow for all of the amazing photos (shot by photographer & blogger extraordinaire, Jess Watson).

In the meantime, here are some before shots of the space. And by before, I mean before I even moved in and cluttered it up!


It's basically my kitchen nook. You see, in SF, square footage is hard to come by (and expensive), and storage is basically nonexistent. So you have to get creative....




Above: BEFORE I moved in

Below: AFTER I moved in (and before the GIANT overhaul)



And finally, here is a sneak peek at the finished product....siiiiiigh. I am in love with this image, and there are MANY more to come tomorrow! Stay tuned!



{photo by Jess Watson of The Wife of an Artist and Apartment Therapy}


11 comments:

gingerbee March 3, 2010 at 3:33 AM  

Oh wow! I can't wait for more images. Those flowers made my heart soar. :)

Shep March 3, 2010 at 3:55 AM  

i am in love with that image as well! those flowers are GORGEOUS and i love [what i can see of] that table and the white storage!

sara@augustfields March 3, 2010 at 5:22 AM  

can't wait!!! chippy green table....organization ....glass jars.....

awesome! :)

Bonnie March 3, 2010 at 6:48 AM  

Loving the preview! It's amazing that a room can go from a bunch of bags on a floor to a masterpiece. :)

Can't wait for the big reveal!

Hood Canal Gal March 3, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

I can't wait~ I'm lookin' for some inspiration. Thanks for the lookie loo!

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ March 3, 2010 at 7:28 AM  

can't wait to see it! LOVE craft spaces!!!

gIoSmAmA March 3, 2010 at 7:43 AM  

But what if we can't wait until tomorrow? Can' you show us now? After seeing the peek image I'm DYING to see the full detail of the space. Oh come on, show us now please??? LOL..

BridalHood March 3, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

I can't wait to see it - I need to organize my space so maybe I'll get some inspiration!

Unknown March 3, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

Lovely sneak peek! Can't wait to see the rest! xo

Unknown March 4, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

can't wait to see the rest, looks amazing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP