Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With Strings...

>> Wednesday, March 17, 2010


Last night I packed up a very important wedding invitation suite for a bride! I love working with clients who opt for a little DIY action...basically I did the design, printing and ordering and send her a package filled with pieces to build her own invitations! It saves the client money, but still offers a one-of-a-kind design and some hands-on fun! PLUS - I loooove packaging supplies. LOVE!

I have these envelopes (and more) in the shop in packs of 10. I will add leftover supplies whenever I have them so YOU can have your own stationery and paper lovelies to craft and create handwritten notes and invitations at home!

Erin, if you're reading this, your package is on its way! I hope you get all your bridesmaids together for a girls night of crafting & wine!

Oh! P.S. HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!

OH! P.P.S - Don't forget to enter to win Amy Butler Fabric complements of Small Grapes! Giveaway ends tomorrow at 5PM Pacific Standard time!

7 comments:

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien March 17, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

I love the simple, yet cute and classy way you packaged the envelopes! How adorable! I would love to get a package like that!

Shorely Chic March 17, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

I love nice packaging - yours is so sweet :)

Unknown March 17, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Your blog is so jam packed with fantastic inspiration! So lovely! xo

Shannon March 17, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

I love kraft paper. You have great handwriting, too!

Moore Minutes March 17, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

Oh wow! Off topic but I am in awe of your shower you showcased on your side bar!! WOW! :) Gorgeous...so much talent on this blog.

Also, I have a favor to ask...
I'm trying to win a party contest and would love your help! Would you go here:

http://thecitycradle.com/party-3-spy-agent

and leave a comment at the end of the article? Your comment will give me a vote. Thanks so much! I appreciate it lots. <3

Anna @ IHOD March 18, 2010 at 7:53 PM  

beautiful packaging! I love brown kraft paper...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP