Happy Love Month!

>> Tuesday, February 2, 2010


Let LOVE MONTH begin! I have grown very fond of Valentines Day over the past few years...yes, the cynic is dying and the craftiness is growing! This year I have been filing away all the cute supplies and DIY's to share with you, because I truly think that handmade is the best, most heartfelt way to say I LOVE YOU. Here are some of my favorites thus far...


{A Whole Lotta Lovin Stamp Kit from Paperfinger - found on Paper Tastebuds}


{No, But Seriously, I REALLY Love You Stamp from Paperfinger - found on Paper Tastebuds}



{FREE Printable Valentine Garland from Whisker Graphics}


{Felt Valentines Pins Tutorial from The Purl Bee - found on Erin Ever After}


{Lacy Votive Holders Tutorial from Martha Stewart - found on Erin Ever After}


{Conversation Heart Cookies Recipe from Martha Stewart - found on Jolie Jolie}

Siiiiiiiiigh.
All I want to do right now is bake, and sew, and stamp, and CRAFT some valentines for my family and friends!
Happy Love Month!

6 comments:

Amanda - Untamed Petals February 2, 2010 at 6:52 AM  

Me too! Should we head to my dream studio and get to work? LOVE YOU!

Nicole-Lynn February 2, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

Adorable! Love valentine's day! :)

Danielle February 2, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

Great ideas! Those cookies are a must-bake. Thanks for deciding for me what I will be doing for those I adore this year :)

Rosemary February 4, 2010 at 7:11 AM  

Love Love Love! All such great ideas!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP