Loving Felt this Season!

>> Friday, December 4, 2009

I am OBSESSED with Felt right now.
It's everywhere and I'm loving all of the creative uses for it!
Here are some of my favorites...

Felt California Pillow from Love, California's Etsy Shop

Felt & Lame Gold Mix Corsage Brooch from A Alicia Handmade's Etsy Shop

Rose Felted Stretch Headband from Snugar's Etsy Shop

Eco Friendly Felt Stockings from Rikrak's Etsy Shop

Felted Wreath from Hershey is My Baby's Etsy Shop

Bird Ornaments from Squirrel's Nest's Etsy Shop

Felted Cupcake Pin Cushion from Made in Lowell's Etsy Shop

Felted Bowl from Anthropologie

Fiat Luxe Felted Soap from Anthropologie


xoxo,
Emily & Allegra

7 comments:

Beth December 4, 2009 at 5:46 AM  

I really like felt things too! We have a set of handmade Christmas ornaments from my Husband's grandmother. They are all off white little woodland animals with sequins sewn all over the front of them. Very pretty! I may have to post a pic or two of them.
Nice post! Enjoying your blog.
Have a great weekend.

Beth

Anonymous,  December 5, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

I love what you're doing by highlighting your finds at ETSY! Keep up the great blessings!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss December 7, 2009 at 5:04 AM  

So many cute things. I esp love that corsage!!

Sarah December 7, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

Thanks for the great links! I love the California pillow! That's got me thinking about a NC one!
-Sarah from Create Studio
www.createstudio.blogspot.com

annie b December 8, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

I LOVE the Texas pillow! why didnt i think of that?!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP