Style Me Pretty Feature!

>> Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The fabulous Abby at Style Me Pretty featured my wedding and F&F this morning (here and here)...and of course we were THRILLED! We seriously obsess over SMP and all of her wedding posts...what a fabulous resource it was during my planning process! Here are some more details from the big day....enjoy!

Handmade crafty details and lots of pops of color were my fave elements!

Delicious Flower Girls in tutus and AMAZING bouquets and centerpieces by my wonderful "Aunt" Bobbie!

A quaint church on a hill, complete with steeple and bell tower, was perfection!

Photos by Cameron Ingalls that make you swoon....he is unbelievably talented!

Breathtaking views of San Francisco were to die for!

It was a day that was picture perfect in every way. I was blessed beyond measure by friends and family, and I couldn't have prayed for a better wedding.

Thank you Style Me Pretty for the fantastic feature! I am truly honored!!!!!!

Still to come....some of my fave vendors I purchased from for the big day (including those insanely adorable flower girl tutus and shoes from Etsy shops!!!!!)

{photos by Cameron Ingalls}

16 comments:

Robin. November 2, 2009 at 6:19 PM  

how fabulous! i used to work for Abby and SMP :O) i loved loved LOVED that dress from anthro... i suspect you just might possibly be the reason it sold out before i could get my hands on one for myself! ha! beautiful wedding... so happy for you!

LuLu November 2, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

Your wedding pictures are breathtaking... love your colors!!! LOVE THEM!!!!!
xo,
LuLu

Sa-Sea November 2, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

i love everything about your wedding pictures!!! ESP that turq door in the lighthouse!! Absolutely beautiful!!!!

jennifer little November 2, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Absolutely awesome! I caught a glance of your wedding today over at Style me pretty right before I left work. I was scrolling through thinking, "how beautiful...oh wait that's Emily of F&F!"

Ashley November 2, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

What a gorgeous wedding! The little church on the hill is just perfect. congratulations!

Dandy November 2, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

I've been gushing over this at Style me pretty and can't believe I didn't realize it was you!!!

Gypsy Purple November 3, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

Great feature and I must say I totally LOVE your wedding....very creative and chic

Cassie November 3, 2009 at 4:01 AM  

I had seen this on Style Me Pretty - fantastic! What a magical day it must have been xx

alli/hooray November 3, 2009 at 6:16 AM  

Looks like an amazing wedding! Love all the details!

KatieBabie November 3, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

WOW!!!! This was amazing!!!! How did you get your wedding featured on there? YOur day looked absolutely perfect!! YAY for weddings!

young knees November 3, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

hi!

still wondering how you did the moss letters?

loved looking at your wedding day!

naomi

Moore Minutes November 3, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Wow! You got perfect wedding shots!! What a FUN and special wedding. I love your style.

Paige Appel November 4, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

glad to find your blog, your wedding was gorgeous!

postcards and pretties November 6, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

Sooooo amazing...love everything especially the colorful cardigans. Congrats!!!

Shorely Chic November 10, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

I am obsessed with this wedding!! I hope mine can be so pretty one day :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP