HH Day #4 - Fancy Lady Gourmet

>> Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day #4 of HH is on!
Today is a deliciously featured treat on
Amanda is the goody-goddess if you ask us!
We recently won a little Halloween treat package from this gal and let me tell you---
not only was the package too beautiful to break into but the treats were so well protected, so incredibly intricate, & as one would certainly suspect YUMMY!
A fashion designer turned full time Etsy baked goods seller, this Fancy Lady is worth supporting and decorating your holiday table with!

Getting to know The Fancy Lady herself:
{Mint Mini Cupcakes ~ $12.00}

1. My favorite holiday tradition is a tie between decorating the tree and cooking a big meal for everybody. We used to hold these huge family parties for Christmas every year when I was little. I miss those.
{White Chocolate Cherry CupCake Truffles ~ $12.00}

2. Supporting handmade is important to me because it supports the hard working people and not these huge corporations that normally over charge you for something that's not always the best quality. The reason I started shopping handmade is that I can find the unique amazing stuff that you just can't find in the stores.
3.Well none of my holiday stuff is up yet but i would have to say my fluffy frosting cupcakes that are dipped in chocolate.

{Dark Chocolate Raspberry Filled Truffle Cupcakes ~ $24.00}

4.When asked to describe herself or her store in three words, Amanda said: Fancy Decadent and Glorious

Amanda is Giving Away
:
1 person will win their choice of 1 Dozen Cookies
or 1 Dozen Cupcakes of personal preference
+ 15% off on all purchases to all F&F readers until 11/30/2010!

(**to receive the 15% discount you must convo Amanda through her Etsy store first with the item you want to purchase. She will then set up a custom listing reflecting the discount for you!**)

REMEMBER THE RULES!!
1. Visit today's feature shop & tell us what your favorite item is!

You must leave a comment
TODAY + be a follower to win!
Winner will be drawn
TONIGHT at 6pm PST and announced this evening!
we won't be bummed if you wanted to twitter/facebook/or blog this shop though ;)

36 comments:

Cherie B November 12, 2009 at 4:43 AM  

The Chocolate Mint Truffle Cupcake Truffles look delish!! Would love me some of those. Not to mention the birthday cupcakes...yummy!
Hope I win!

Unknown November 12, 2009 at 4:58 AM  

both varieties of the cupcake truffles greatly appeal to me....white chocolate cherry? yum! chocolate mint cupcake truffle? all my fave words in one little title!

West Hill Heritage November 12, 2009 at 4:58 AM  

Love the shop - such cute stuff. I love the cupcaked shaped sugar cookies. What a fancy cookie - Thanks for sharing

Nicole-Lynn November 12, 2009 at 5:12 AM  

I just adore the cupcake cookies! They're my favorite.

I'm a follower :)

Obee Designs November 12, 2009 at 5:16 AM  

Hi Ladies!
OMG!!Those chocolate mint cupcake truffles look amazing!! How can you resist chocolate???
YUMMY...This is a prize to win!

danalou November 12, 2009 at 5:18 AM  

The dark chocolate raspberry cupcakes look amazing and would be a yummy treat!!

Angela November 12, 2009 at 5:25 AM  

The chip cookie cupcake looks so yummy!

Chinny and Poom November 12, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

chocolate mint cupcake truffle things please...thank you.

Vanessa November 12, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

Yum! I don't think I could resist the dark chocolate raspberry cupcakes. Wow. My mouth is watering.

LeAnna November 12, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

Definitely the chocolate mint cupcake truffles. They would go so good with my peppermint mocha coffee this morning. ;)

Anonymous,  November 12, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

I am so glad that there are lovelies like Amanda who like to bake!! My it all looks wonderful-The dark choc raspberry cupcakes look delish- then there is the mint cupcake truffles...or maybe... another hard decision!

laurie November 12, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

oh my goodness, all look amazingly delicious....I would like to try it all !! Thank you for making such lovely goodies...Laurie Baker

Cathi November 12, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

Oh, definitely the dark chocolate raspberry filled truffle cakes...loves look fabulous!

Carol November 12, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

I love the tea for two shortbread cookies-so cute!

Katie November 12, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

Those look amazing!! yuuuum!

Katie November 12, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

Oh I forgot to say my favorite~the chocolate mint cupcake truffles!

Alisa D November 12, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

Looks like my favorite is very popular... the chocolate mint cupcake truffles look amazing!!

Aimee November 12, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

White Chocolate Cherry CupCake Truffles!

gigiandoliver November 12, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

Oh soooo yummy! I love the Custom Birthday Cupcakes and the White Chocolate Cherry Cupcake Truffles. Yummy!

Clare November 12, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

Chip Cookie Cupcakes! Oh my. I'm getting a sugar rush just looking at them.

Lindsay Allen November 12, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

so adorable, and, i'm sure, so delicious. the cupcake cookie is the best of both worlds!

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ November 12, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

It has to be the white choc cherry dipped truffles.....YUMMY! But then again - EVERY chocolate item is making me drool right now......

SO YUMMY!

Laurie November 12, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

The chip cookie cupcakes without a doubt!! But I'm sure all the cupcakes are great!!

The Loughran's November 12, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

Oh my goodness, those chocolate birthday cupcakes look amazing!

Ashley November 12, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

I am literally salivating at my desk looking at these pictures! I want to eat them all lol =P

Pick ONE favorite? When it comes to sweets, I don't think that's possible. The baby shower ducky cookies are absolutely adorable. The Chip Cookie cupcakes & Pumpkin Cupcakes look SO yummy!!

Heather November 12, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

That is an evil site! Chip Cookie Cupcakes would be my fav, although all are equally evil! Wow. I don't know that there would be a non-fav at this site though, except the Pumpkin ones, cause then you are putting healthy in there a bit. ;) Okay, now I have to go and purge cupcake thoughts from my brain... *pouf*

Unknown November 12, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Those cupcakes look GORGEOUS! :) I'd LOVE to win!

Jessica November 12, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

oh my goodness! Everything looks amazing. I would love to try those white chocolate cherry little blobs of deliciousness.

curegirl0421 November 12, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

Oh I'm a sucker for all things pumpkin... so the pumpkin cupcakes are definitely the thing! :)

kabra* November 12, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

i love this idea...im a baker too and these are super cute! i hope i win ;)

Anonymous,  November 12, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

There's something so elegant about the toile print cookies. Great shop!

Scuba Wife Life November 12, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

oh my! They are adorable and yummy looking! I love the pink and black polka dotted baby shower cookies and the wedding cake cookies...and everything dark chocolate!!! :)

undomestic mama November 12, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Oooh dangerous. I think my favorite is the chip cookie cupckaes or the chocolate mint cupcake truffles. *keeping my fingers crossed*

deliciously organized November 12, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Definitely the pumpkin cupcakes! I would serve them as dessert for Thanksgiving! Love the shop! -carlee

GroverFamily November 12, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

i like the wedding cookies and the pumpkin cupcakes! new follower
amalgrover at hotmail.com

Rebecca November 12, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

yum...cholcolate with a raspberry on top...to die!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP