Happy Halloween!

>> Saturday, October 31, 2009

Today I, Allegra, am feasting on Fancy Lady Gourmet's Halloween creations!I was incredibly lucky and won these gorgeous cookies and they arrived just in time for me to eat them all...I mean, share them all!

You know what I LOVE about Etsy?
There's a lot, but what I love is the heart that is behind it all!
Amanda is so talented.
She has changed careers and put it all on the line to make her dream happen.

I received my package in the mail while my dad was visiting and I told him,
"You have to see this!"
I opened the box and inside was this gorgeously packaged gift.
When I order a hand made product from Etsy, I am never just getting something from a warehouse,I am getting something packed with love!
Talk about putting the pressure on! :)

Amanda, your packaging was pristine!
Not a cookie broken & it was sooo beautiful!
I cannot wait to share these beautiful cookies
(although I want to frame them)
with my coworkers!!

Happy Halloween, All!

2 comments:

The Fancy Lady November 1, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

thank you so much for this post it made my weekend i blogged you a little thank you today

Anna @ IHOD November 2, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

wow. those are soo cute. wish i would have seen these earlier! love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP