80s Showerette!

>> Wednesday, September 23, 2009


So as I mentioned yesterday, this past weekend my AMAZING friend Brooke threw me an 80's Showerette (half shower, half bachelorette) in Sacramento.  I am OBSESSED with the 80's and dressing up...and everyone came dressed to impress!  The invitation was designed by my sister Annie and was the beginning of Brooke's creative vision for the ultimate 80s extravaganza!

Tables were decorated in neon green and purple with LOTS of lovely 80s pics of my sister's and I growing up...pipe cleaners, flowers, neon bracelets and candles were EVERYWHERE!   
Brooke even had it catered with BBQ food, and don't worry....there were wine coolers and juice boxes of Hawaiian punch and Yoo Hoo for the kids!
One of my favorite parts were the favors!  The puff paint and friendship bracelet table was a HUGE hit!  There were tank tops and denim totes to be painted....and everyone remembers making friendship bracelets with embroidery floss right?!?!
And now for the outfits....I found my vintage 80s dress on Etsy!
A HUGE thank you to everyone who came and especially to BROOKE!  I love you and couldn't have asked for a more amazing night...you are beyond creative and a FABULOUS hostess! 

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP