Weekend DIY Project

>> Saturday, August 22, 2009

If I had a little telephone nook (like Allegra does, as do many of the fabulous old Victorian's in SF), I would be doing this project today!  Allegra, can I come do this for you next weekend? I mean, you can't get much better than that Paper Source paper, right?


This project was found at heart handmade and created by the fabulous SF gal Kelly Wilkinson of Make Grow Gather.

All you need is…

1. Scrap cardboard
2. Craft knife
3. Decorative paper
4. Tape
Measure the back wall of your recessed area, cut a piece of cardboard just a sliver thinner than the actual size, and wrap with decorative paper. Insert, and add flowers alongside other personal objects for a rotating corner of happy!

{images by Kelly Wilkinson}

7 comments:

Decor To Adore August 22, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

I never understood the people that ripped such loveliness out! This I like!

The Fancy Lady August 22, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

thats so cool ive never seen a nook like that before i want one!

koralee August 22, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

So lovely...I wish I could do that today as well...but I am wallpapering a wall in my bedroom! Love your sweet blog!

LuLu August 23, 2009 at 5:26 AM  

I wish I had a nook for that... my wheels are spinning to see what I can do with paper now! beautiful!!
happy weekend to you,
LuLu

Mande August 23, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

Very cool project. Thanks for sharing this. :)

Melissa August 28, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

What a fantastic idea! I have one of these and have never really been happy with what I put there! I am definitely trying this today!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP