Sweet Tooth

>> Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ever get a craving for something sweet?
I mean a REAL craving!!
Can't eat, can't sleep, can't think about anything but something buttery, sugary, fattening sweet?!
I wish I could say it was an infrequent urge of mine, however, I'm a slave to the treat!

While I indulge in the processed goods,
Emily is a creative genius when it comes to baking organically.
(She'll have to tell you about the healthy treats later)
I'm here to tell you about the guilt inducing ones ;)

Enjoy the calorie free sugar rush:

Sprinkles Cupcakes
*Red Velvet Cupcake & Banana Cupcake*
all you need is one but a box sure won't hurt!
KK's Bundt Cakes

*Chocolate Dream*
You will NEVER find a more moist and deliciously perfect chocolate bundt.
You can order one and have it shipped to you!!

Gourmet Cookie Bouquet
I received one after I had my son.
I thought my friend was crazy. Why would she send me a fat basket when I was already flabby?!
She said, "Honey, this is the time to eat it."
WONDERFUL, AMAZING friend.
(the ultimate proof that I'm a sweet-aholic!)Cheesecake Factory
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
One slice equals your entire days calorie allotment!
to-die-for
BJ's Pizza
Pizookie
I'll end on this...hot, gooey,
fresh chocolate chip cookie with vanilla bean ice cream?
No Words.


5 comments:

Mande August 19, 2009 at 4:06 AM  

YUMMM.....I so want a Sprinkles vanilla cupcake right now for breakfast. :)

Amanda - Untamed Petals August 19, 2009 at 6:14 AM  

PS. I am LOVING the new Frenchie & Flea banner! WOW, great work ladies :)

Sarah Elizabeth August 19, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Love the pizookie! I had a macadamia nut one in Maui- soo delicious!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss August 20, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

I am starving right now and a banana cupcake would be divine.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP