I'm So Glad

>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I've been feeling a little loveless lately.  Wedding fever often takes over, and this doesn't necessarily entail feeling lovey dovey all day long (I'm sure anyone who's planned a wedding can relate, right?)  So today, I wanted to get back to the root of it all; I wanted to escape into romance land.  This post is an homage to love (well, and really great photography and wedding style)...I was browsing through all my starred items in my reader, and realized that lately I have been drawn to adorable couples who just look so blissfully in love....
....I mean you can't get much cuter than sharing a milkshake at a soda shop right? 
And how can you beat an adorably stylish bride and groom in converse? 
Or a super vintage-simple courthouse wedding kiss?  Complete with fedora?!
And, come on....an engagement shoot that revolves around cupcakes!  You LITERALLY can't get any sweeter than that!!!
Umm....hello favorite color yellow!  How do I get my hands on a pair of these chairs for my wedding day?  This is just TOO cute, right?
And I can totally picture this being the bride and groom's first time seeing each other...
Call me a cowboy boot lover, but rolling in the wildflowers with your sweetheart in boots just makes me swoon!  Enough said!
Doesn't this just make you want to kiss on a car and watch the sunset?  There is nothing like an amazing photographer to capture a great moment like this!   And on that note, I will now leave you with some very appropriate tear-jerker song lyrics:

I'm So Glad by Royal Wood

We are on our way
It might be a hard way 
But as long as I'm with you
 
Yes we are on our way
 
And it may be in harm's way
 
But as long as I'm with you
 

At the end of a long, long day
 
There is not much more to say then, love
 
I'm so glad I met you
 

We may feel like folding
 
But as long as love is holding
 
The hands of me and you
 
The waves can be raging
 
For together we'll be aging

And as long as I'm with you 

At the end of a long, long day
 
There is not much more to say then, love
 
I'm so glad I met you
 
So winds may be blowing 

For surely we'll be knowing
 
That as long as I'm with you
 

At the end of a long, long day
 
There is not much more to say

Yes at the end of a long, long day 
There is not much more to say then love
 
I'm so glad I met you


{images from here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.  Amazing lyrics discovered here. And that's it!}



2 comments:

Unknown August 12, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Totally sweet. Great photo choices ...

LuLu August 12, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

aWWWW I love all these images and make me want to take pictures with my hubby!!
LuLu

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP