Renegade Recap

>> Monday, July 20, 2009

Renegade Craft Fair was pretty darn cool.  I definitely came home inspired and tired (no rhyme intended)!  It was BIG and therefore overwhelming...it literally took Jess and I making twenty laps around Fort Mason looking at all the booths and then actually leaving for a lunch break in order to process everything, before we could commit to making some purchases!  I LOOOVE the prints I (finally) bought from herehere, and here.  

Here are some of my fave images Jess took during our outing:


{bad Emily forgets where this is from....please tell me if you know? I do know that I LOVED how the necklaces were displayed on vintage drawer knobs attached to an awesome mod fabric!} 




Ok, but seriously, Jess took all the pictures (with her awesome camera) and wrote a way better blog synopsis of our afternoon at Renegade.  Check out her post for more pics, info, and witty banter (and even a picture of me wearing a green mustache and beard - haha!). 

P.S.  F&F really, REALLY wants to have a booth at Renegade next year....


2 comments:

koralee July 21, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

I totaly adore everything!!! How much fun. I love the idea with the vintage glass knobs...thanks for sharing...images are amazing..off to visit the girl responsible for them ...Jess...I do think YOUR post was lovely..makes me want to find a show to go to somewhere....

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP