My Sister's Wedding: Joey + Aly Part I

>> Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My little sister Aly tied the knot in June.  It was the most gorgeous wedding I think I have ever attended (and I have been to about 30 weddings in the past 5 years, no joke).  The setting was spectacular, the weather was perfection, and the colors and decor were amazing!  One of my best friend's, Ellie Grover, was their photographer...and she seriously does outstanding work!  So enjoy her photos...more to come with some DIY projects from Aly's event!

Venue: Spanish Oaks Ranch, Santa Margarita, CA

Hair accessories by Etsy shop (one of my best friends): Untamed Petals

Dress: Vera Wang

Bridesmaid Dresses: JCrew

Stay tuned for more...

2 comments:

Amanda - Untamed Petals July 28, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! I want more!!!

Jeanne Oliver July 29, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

What a stunning wedding and location.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP