Bridesmaid Mood Board no. 1

>> Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ok so with only three months until my wedding, I thought it would be fun to put together some Bridesmaid Mood Boards for my favorite ladies (and because it's fun for me....sometimes I wish I could be a bridesmaid in my own wedding...because I love the dress THAT much!). I told them they could get WHATEVER shoes, sweater, and jewelery they wanted because I want them to be unique and true to their own personal style, even though they all have matching dresses (all NINE of them...yes, I know it's a lot).

I gave the girls a color palette to work within, and they also will get to work one on one with Untamed Petals (my fabulous bridesmaid, Amanda's, company) to create unique hair accessories to wear on the big day as well! I just want each bridesmaid to pick out shoes that they love, a sweater in any of the following colors: golden yellows, oranges, corals, melon, poppy red, accessorize with jewelery of their choice in golds or bronzes, and have a FABULOUS original hair adornment! Tell me what you think of this board?



{dress: anthropologie, cuff & ring: banana republic, shoes: seychelles, cardigan: jcrew, headband: untamed petals}

2 comments:

LuLu July 7, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

I love your boards... if I was in the wedding I would pick the 2nd one! love the flats... my feet get tired at weddings and flats would let me dance till dawn and i love the orange sweater! great dresses!!! i want one,
:)
LuLu

Carol July 12, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

those bridesmaids dresses are so sweet! Love the neutral colors with the pops of color. You have great taste my dear!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP