Baking Shower Inspiration

>> Thursday, July 2, 2009

So, guess what I get to do?!
I get to throw Emily a bridal shower!
I have to say that I am so over the moon excited to do this.
Not only is it fun for me to plan a special event and play but it is really special to me to do this for her.

Remember our recent post about Event Style 101?
Well, being a little forward, I asked Chris to help me out.
I sent over some photos and the above collage is what I got back!

I love putting ideas together but some times I need some direction.
As ideas build, my concept gets lost.
Chris' time and effort to organize my direction was amazing.
I just needed a little outside perspective to gain a full picture.

Thank you, Chris for helping me organize when I couldn't ask my usual creative partner to help!
Emily, get ready to par-tay!
(Because NOTHING spells F-U-N like measuring spoons & aprons!)

4 comments:

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ July 2, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

perfectly emily, perfectly YOU - L.O.V.E. eventstyle!

xoxo

Carol July 2, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

This color combo is so fun. Love the retro bake thing. Reproduction jadite cake stands would be cute for dessert bar. Also I think country Living had an idea for using vintage green handled cookie cutters as placecard or menu holders-they put them cutter side down, cut a little slit in handle and put card in slit. One of your guys darling handmade cards would be cute displayed like that. Thanks for all the feedback on my blog Emily- loved hearing from you!

Anonymous,  July 2, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Love the color combo and so perfect Allegra, nice job!! you better take some pictures! :) happy weekend girls!

EventStyle 101 July 3, 2009 at 3:36 AM  

Glad to help Allegra =)
Thanks for the inspiration... it was a fun board to create. I would love to see some pics too!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP