Save The Date!

>> Thursday, June 4, 2009

{engagement photo by Cameron Ingalls}

I have had the honor recently to address Emily's Save The Date cards SO I thought I'd take a moment to brag on my friend's talent + share a new product we're offering!
I think it goes without saying that I have an incredibly talented friend!
She has amazing vision, focus, and the ability to bring a concept into fruition.
It's often said that an invitation sets the tone for an event.
While this is not her invitation it is her Save The Date and it more than sets the mood...
it highlights the elements of EMILY!
Simple. Stylish. Bold. Modern.
I have to say that when these cards arrived at the house, my husband was home to receive them.
I asked him,
"So, how do they look?!"
His response?
"Man! These are AWE-SOME! I wish I could feature these as a product I offered to my clients exclusively."
(He even went on to show a fellow photographer friend who agreed...these cards are a statement!)
When Emily asked me to address her envelopes (wait, I may have asked her if I could but lets pretend she asked me ;) I was so happy to help her.

Well, if you like the design and want it for yourself, check out Frenchie & Flea's boutique.
Oh! & Frenchie & Flea offers envelope addressing with our products!

5 comments:

Emily B June 4, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

oh, allegra....you are SOOOOO nice to me :) Thank you from the bottom of my heart for addressing all those envelopes AND for your encouragement!!! LOVE YOU (and your hus too)!

Anonymous,  June 4, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! those are amazing and i have decided that if and when I get married again I will use you girls to do EVERYTHING..however, don't hold you breath...! :)

Kasey June 5, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

oh, i love these cards....

Valery June 5, 2009 at 1:21 AM  

i love the yellow!!! so awesome! these are adorable :]

Miranda June 9, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

I follow you girls like a total stalker because you guys are INSANELY talented. I am definitely ordering these as our save-the-dates, they are exactly what I've been envisioning! Now we just need to get our engagement pics done so we can give you some money and place an order :) They're fabulous. Utter perfection!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP