Monday Blues

>> Monday, June 15, 2009

Since it's Monday (again), and I am having major weekend withdrawals, I thought I'd share some of our favorite things we've been gathering over the past couple of weeks (inspired by my monday "blues", of course)...

Check out Tracy Leigh's (an interior designer in the UK) home tour here...


... find oh-so-sweet images on flickr by amazing artisans like Jasna...

{image from here}

...pick up this great read by the author of the amazing food blog Orangette and writer for Bon Appetit, Molly Wizenberg....

{A Homemade Life book by Molly Wizenberg}

...shop at a fabulous Etsy vintage shop with TONS of great finds...

{vintage wire basket from extra virgin home}

...and finally buy homemade with an adorable burlap bag for your home from this Etsy shop!

{burlap bag from designs maya made}

Does anyone else have a case of the Monday blues? Hope all this lovely blue eye candy cheered up your Monday!



5 comments:

Anonymous,  June 15, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

I always get the monday blues about 9:00 pm on Sunday!! This post made me feel so much better!

Kasey June 15, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

i'm loving that basket!!

Lulu and Co. June 15, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

All those images made me feel happy... it's Monday night and I am tired! So that was a great pick me up.
LuLu

koralee June 15, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Beautiful...i love them all...A Homemade Life looks so amazing...will have to check that book out...something about all the blue in your posts that delight my eyes...so so lovely..thank you for another lovely treat for Monday.

Anonymous,  June 16, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

I can't wait to check out your links! I hope your blues are over!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP