Gourmet Gifts for Your Favorite Foodie!

>> Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Monday! Hope you all LOVED your dad's yesterday!!! I had a weekend FILLED with delicious food and a little bit of cooking and baking...which inspired THIS post (and some potential future posts that revolve around my insane love of eating).

These are some amazing gift ideas for ANYONE that loves to cook, or to add to YOUR kitchen! I love anything cooking/baking/kitchen-related...ESPECIALLY products that have fabulous design and packaging. Here are few of my favorite, well designed & tasty, food-wares:
First I discovered this amazing Etsy shop that sells kits of organic, exotic & gourmet spices (among MANY other well designed and packaged kitchenwares) in extremely well designed packaging. I just LOVE how the spice kits come in these craft tubes...don't you? I want to order the Southeast Asian Spice Kit immediately!
Nudo, the company (and olive grove) that produces the olive oil pictured above, is WONDERFUL! They have an amazing "Adopt an Olive Tree" program where you can literally adopt a tree in one of their many groves in Italy and they will send you several shipments through out the year from your tree! You get some of the best fresh-pressed olive oil I have ever tasted in my life! I have adopted a tree for my foodie father the past two Christmases and I cannot even tell you how much he LOVES his olive oil. Plus this company has the BEST design and packaging ever! They send you adoption papers on your tree right away...it's seriously awesome and worth EVERY penny for the delicousness that comes to your door step straight from the grove in Italy!



Delicious Magazine has been voted the World's Best Food Magazine, and I think this is on my list of gifts for my dad for his birthday this year! It's an Australian based mag, which does mean it's expensive, but it features the best of the best in the food world and is chocked full of recipes and features and celebrity chefs and everything in between. You can order a subscription through Amazon and then print a personalized Delicious Magazine Gift Card
here.


If you are like me, then you LOVE Tyler Florence. I am obsessed with his new shop in Marin...oh my I wish I could move in! I discovered on his website that you can actually sign up for the Tyler Florence Kitchen Club where, for $25 a month, you receive a gift box FILLED with all of the fabulous hand selected kitchenwares from Tyler's shop EVERY SINGLE MONTH. Ok, seriously, that is worth every penny (and also would make a really good wedding present...don't you think? hint. hint.)

2 comments:

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss June 22, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

Going to check out the etsy shop... love the packaging of those spices.

Jeanne Oliver June 23, 2009 at 5:53 AM  

I am also such a sucker for good packaging...but in the end it has to taste good too. These are amazing picks and I have never even heard of the magazine! Thanks for the suggestions.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP