Happy Birthday Allegra AND Frenchie & Flea!!!

>> Monday, May 18, 2009

How could a day get any better than this?! Allegra, happy, HAPPY birthday to YOU! I'm so excited to have started our business together, and I could not imagine a more appropriate day to be celebrating doing so! I am sending tons of hugs and kisses your way today! I wish I were there to celebrate WITH you in person...if I were, I would be throwing you a party like this one (complete with a STIFF margarita)!

P.S. Thank you for stopping by our new blog....Frenchie & Flea is SUCH an exciting endeavor for both Allegra and me, and we are beyond excited to share it with all of you! Don't forget to stop by and celebrate Blondie n SC's 200th blog post today with a giveaway of Frenchie & Flea goodies (congrats and THANK YOU Tara!!)! Oh happy day indeed!!!!!!
image: a field journal

1 comments:

Jeanne Oliver May 19, 2009 at 6:08 AM  

I hope you had an incredible birthday!!! Congratulations on opening your shop. I am going RIGHT now to look around and see everything you have made.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
COPYRIGHT INFO
All photos, products and designs on this blog are property of Frenchie & Flea {unless otherwise noted} and cannot be duplicated, manipulated, or sold for a profit. We do our very best to credit all vendors, photographers & sources we use. If you would like to feature images found here on your blog, please feel free to do so with a proper image credit to both Frenchie & Flea and the cited source {if applicable}. Thank you very much for stopping by! We hope you leave here inspired.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP